Can a Professional Janitorial Service Save You from the Unpleasant Odors in Your Office Bathroom?
Keeping bathrooms clean and well sanitized should be your top concern if you are a business owner who organizes a lot of meetings with potential customers in his office. If you fail to keep your bathrooms well maintained, you may create a horrible first impression to your potential business partners. This is why, in this post, we have decided to share some tips on how to get rid of unpleasant and stubborn smells coming out of the office restroom with the help of a professional janitorial service provider.
Although people spend just a few minutes per day in the restroom, they may leave a long-lasting “memory” of their stay which will make the experience of other employees and business partners unpleasant. Here is what your cleaners can do in order to eliminate all unpleasant odors:
- Apply chemicals which can unclog your toilets in a fast and efficient manner without the help of a plumber.
- Change the air fresheners on a daily basis or at least a bit more frequently than once a week.
- Apply special odor control products when disinfecting the toilet bowl. They will not only sanitize but also neutralize and digest funny smells.
- Use aerosol fragrances after each toilet cleaning session.
- Empty all bins in order to throw away sanitary products and toilet paper.
You can also improve the ventilation in your toilets or book cleaners more frequently in addition to all of the odor-removal measures mentioned above!
Your restroom is one of the most visited areas in your office building. This is why, you need to make sure that the janitorial service provider which you have hired is well equipped with powerful tools and detergent to achieve long-lasting cleaning results. If you are looking for the very best service you can get in Los Angeles CA, we strongly recommend you to hire the team of De Leon Building Maintenance. For more information regarding our cleaning checklist and rates, you can contact us at (213) 487-0059!