A Short Guide for Janitors on How to Perform a Quality Janitorial Service.
In our previous blog post, we started discussing a topic related to office cleaning. We already listed some tips for beginner janitorial service providers to keep in mind when they are performing cleaning services. After saying everything about the cleaning tasks which are easy to manage, it is time to add a few more strategies to help beginners accomplish more complicated cleaning tasks. Here is the hardest part of the cleaning and what you need to do in order to get the job done:
- Select heavy-duty commercial cleaning products with low VOC content and moderate pH levels (from 4 to 11). If possible, use only products which come in recyclable containers. You’d better select cleaning products which are designed to work in cold water because you can never be sure that the office you will need to clean will have a supply of hot water.
- Avoid products which contain pesticides, organochlorines, or formaldehyde, as well as known or suspected carcinogens, reproductive toxins, neurotoxins, developmental toxins, or endocrine disruptors.
- You can advise the business owner that hired you to get high quality entry mats which will reduce the introduction of new dirt particles and chemical residues from the outdoors.
- Get a high-filtration vacuum with a closed canister system to trap and remove more than 90% of the particles distributed over the floors of the commercial building that you are cleaning. These particles can be dirt, pollen, dust mites, mold, and even hair.
- If the janitorial service required needs it, get a powerful steam cleaning system to clean, deodorize, disinfect and kill dust mites, mold, and mildew using water alone.
- For cleaning heavy grease and soap scum, you may also need to work with high-pressure washing equipment.
If you are looking for professional heavy-duty equipment that can be used to perform a quality janitorial service, you should look no further than De Leon Building Maintenance. We are a commercial cleaning company located in Los Angeles CA that can help you with everything you need. In order to book a consultation with us, you should dial (213) 487-0059 and tell us what the most convenient time will be for you!