We rarely think about this when paying to our office cleaners, but besides their labor, we also pay for the cleaning supplies and tools that they bring with them. This part of the price is actually a quite big share. Today, we will discuss the price tags of some basic cleaning supplies in order to give you an idea about how much your cleaners actually spend on the detergents and cleaning tools needed to do a proper janitorial service!
- A bottle of glass cleaner $2- $4
- A can of scrubbing bubbles for effective bathroom cleaning $5.
- Toilet bowl cleaner and disinfectant $2 – $12.
- A pack of cleaning wipes $3.
- Cleaning cloths and sponges $1 each.
- Carpet and floor cleaning detergents $7-$12.
- Carpet protector after steam cleaning for long-lasting results $5.
- Drain and septic care products $4 – $19.
- Trash bags $6-7.
- Mops and buckets $20.
- Floor polishing and buffer pads $20-$40.
- Sweeper – $7-8.
- Paper towels for restocking the restrooms and the kitchen area $5-$25.
- All surface cleaners $5 a piece.
- Vacuuming, power washing and carpet steam cleaning equipment needs maintenance which may vary greatly when it comes to its price depending on the model of the equipment used.
Next time when you book professional cleaning services and you are thinking that the cost is too high, just have a look at this list and think about how much more it will cost you to get all these yourself and do the cleaning job. Then you will understand that it is really worth hiring professional cleaners instead.