Tips to Help You Take Advantage of Booking a Janitorial Service for a Small Office
Many business owners that have a small office and do not need a cleaner to come sanitize their business facility on a daily basis often neglect the entire office cleaning in general. Of course, sooner or later, that affects the productivity of the employees. This is why, even if you only have a couple of employees, make sure that the environment they work in is kept clean by booking a janitorial service on a weekly or fortnightly basis. Here are some tips to help you find the right janitor for the job:
- Make a quick online search and select 5 cleaning companies that seem fairly reliable.
- Check whether they offer regular cleaning services or only deal with one-off move in and move out cleaning jobs.
- Ask for referrals from previous customers as well as their business license number in order to check with the Better Business Bureau whether they are listed as a reliable contractor within their register.
- Ask for their prices, compare them and discover which offer suits your budget best.
- Ask for a written regular cleaning confirmation stating the hourly rate you will be charged, which can serve like a guarantee for the labor of the cleaners that will be sent to your office.
- Check the products that the company you intend to hire works with. If they are not environmentally friendly make sure that you try to find another contractor who can offer you green cleaning solutions or at least make sure that none of your employees is allergic towards cleaning chemicals.
Remember that a dirty work space equals poor employer’s performance. To book an exceptional janitorial service in Los Angeles CA now, call De Leon Building Maintenance at (213) 487-0059! We are looking forward to making your office cleaner than ever! We are currently running special offers you will not want to miss!