Can a Janitorial Service Provider Help You Improve the Indoor Air Quality at Your Workplace?
If you want to learn how to improve the indoor environment of your office with the help of a janitorial service provider or you simply want to learn which the most common issues are that result from the poor quality of the air in your office, then this post is just what you need to read. Here, the specialists of De Leon Building Maintenance in Los Angeles CA have revealed some facts which not many people have the courage to admit.
Which are the main sources of air pollution in your office?
- Outdoor air pollution from traffic and industry.
- Sick staff members who still go to work despite the fact that they are not healthy.
- Dusty furnishings and carpets which are not regularly cleaned and maintained.
- Cleaning agents, solvents, and other toxic aerosols.
- Building/ construction materials such as pressed wood, painting products, and toxic glues.
- Standard air conditioning and ventilation systems which are contaminated or not cleaned well.
- Common office equipment like copiers and printers.
Which are the basic signs that the quality of your office indoor air is poor?
- Fatigue and lack of concentration.
- BRI (Building-Related Illness). These are a heterogeneous group of disorders which are related to the environment of modern airtight buildings with sealed windows and poor ventilation.
- Lethargy and constant daily headaches.
- Eye and throat irritation.
- Spread of infection.
Besides air filtration experts, you can also consult your janitorial service provider in order to solve this problem. Your cleaning team can help you find a way to reduce your exposure to sources of pollution whenever possible. You can also use high-efficiency office air purifiers and chemical-free cleaning products. For more information on the subject, contact our team at (213) 487-0059. We will be glad to answer all of your questions.