The majority of US office workers spend at least 8 hours a day there working in close proximity to their colleagues. This makes office spaces a source of germs, bacteria, and illness. This is why it comes as no surprise that if a co-worker of yours gets sick, you will soon have the same disease (in those cases when it is contagious). The only way to reduce the health hazards lurking behind every corner of your office is to keep it cleaner. This can only happen if a reliable janitorial service provider is cleaning the place on a daily basis.
Here are some tips to help your janitor remove as much of the “office germs” as possible:
- The water cooler buttons are considered a serious risk for illness transmission which is why they have to be disinfected on a daily basis, especially if more than 20 people are working in the same office.
- Keyboards are the other surface which contains many bacteria in your office. Dead skin, food leftovers, and dust are just few of the things you may find there. Make sure that your office keyboards are regularly cleaned if you want to make sure that the working environment is safe. Some surveys show that a keyboard can contain 60% more bacteria than a frequently used toilet seat.
- Telephones. You do not have to work in a call center to clean your phone. Any shared office phones are full of bacteria, and your cleaner should make sure to wipe these at least 2 times per week.
- Tap handles are a serious bacteria transmission “tool” so a janitorial service provider should not miss cleaning them as well.
- Office desks should also be wiped down on a daily basis even if they are used by the same person every day.
If you are currently searching for a janitorial service company that can clean your office in Los Angeles CA, you should look no further than De Leon Building Maintenance! The only thing you need to do in order to book one of our expert teams is call us at (213) 487-0059 and check out our service rates. We are always ready to answer all of your questions related to our commercial cleaning services.