A Professional Janitorial Service Can Help You Get Your Office Cleaned, but It Will Not Remove Any Tech Bacteria.
Unfortunately, no matter how professional your janitorial service provider is and how well he does his job on a daily basis, some tech devices will still remain hazardously dirty because they cannot be included in the checklist of your professional office cleaner. These are cell phones, laptops, and many more. Today, the team of De Leon Building Maintenance will share some tips with you on how you can clean such devices yourself and stay protected from bacteria.
- Keyboards have about 50 times more germs than a toilet seat. The solution to this problem may be to wipe down your keyboard with a disinfectant cloth or a piece of cloth soaked up in a dish-washing detergent.
- Use an UV cellphone sanitizer to clean up the phone you are using on a daily basis. Do this at least twice a week.
- Light switches can collect up to 220 bacteria per square inch, so make sure they are wiped daily, especially if you are working in a big office with more than 50 people around you.
- Wipe other types of buttons with the proper sanitizing products. Here are a few of them which you should not skip: microwave buttons, elevator buttons, door handlers, printer/copier/fax buttons, remote control buttons, etc.
Our janitorial service team recommends that you use the following materials when you want to clean tech items and computer peripheral equipment:
- Chlorox wipe
- Rubbing alcohol and soft tissues
- Microfiber cloth for cleaning electronics
- High-tech cleaning compounds
- Sanitizing household wipes
- Ultraviolet light cleaners
You can find these in your local supermarket or home improvement store at a reasonable price. If you lack the time to do all this, however, our janitorial service team can offer you the alternative of booking a professional to manage these cleaning tasks for you once a week. If you are now looking for a contractor in Los Angeles CA, you can call (213) 487-0059 and book the type of service you are looking for! Do not hesitate to call us today!